We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great dentist in Tijuana? Any other parts of Mexico?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Fort Worth, Texas
10 posts
Save Topic
Great dentist in Tijuana? Any other parts of Mexico?

Hello! I've started researching dentistry in Tijuana and I'm planning on coming down before too long to get extensive work done. Does anyone know if any great dentists for implants, crowns, cosmetic, etc? I've seen some good websites that seem promising, but we all know how that can be. I would like to hear personal experiences from people who actual live there, or from anyone who has had alot of work done. Any referals? Also, what are "MUST"s to see while we're down there? THANKS SO MUCH!! :) ANY input is appreciated!

Fort Worth, Texas
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Great dentist in Tijuana? Any other parts of Mexico?

Also, I will have to make at least two trips, so the closer to Texas the better! ;) Thanks!

California
Level Contributor
3 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great dentist in Tijuana? Any other parts of Mexico?

Just noticed your post. My dentist for some years now (front teeth veneers and crowns) is Dr. Oscar Torres at Pacific Dental. Google will find it. Had great results there and he speaks perfect English.

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
128 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great dentist in Tijuana? Any other parts of Mexico?

If your in Texas why dont you look for something in Monterrey? Thats much closer, and is a nicer city than TJ in my opinion!

4. Re: Great dentist in Tijuana? Any other parts of Mexico?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, September 09, 2010