We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for traditional pinatas

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Corona, CA
Level Contributor
155 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for traditional pinatas

Hello All,

We are headed down tomorrow to Tiajuana/Rosarito for an overnight stay. While there I would like to get a couple beautiful traditinal pinatas for my daughters' birthdays next month. I don't care for the ones I find around here. Can one of the local experts tell me where I might find nicely made ones? Quality is more important do me than price. My Mexican husband is relatively familiar and comfortable driving in Mexico and manages getting around Tiajuana quite well, so driving to an non-tourist destination is not a problem and perhaps preferred. Thank you...I appreciate any suggestions and directions.

Whittier, California
Level Contributor
1,371 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for traditional pinatas

I think Mercado Hidalgo is a good point to start your search. Independencia & Sanchez Taboada Avenues.

M

2. Re: Looking for traditional pinatas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:33 am, October 12, 2009