We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mexicana Ticket Office Tijuana (Havana Travel Information)

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Miami, Florida
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
6,036 posts
127 reviews
Save Topic
Mexicana Ticket Office Tijuana (Havana Travel Information)

Greetings:

Can anybody tell me where there is a Mexicana ticket office in Tijuana....ideally, as close to Avenida Revolucion as possible.....if I were planning a possible trip to Havana, would it be in my best interests to purchase a ticket through them and/or is Taino Tours still around (near the bus station).....on Mexicana web site, it says tickets can only be bought with a Mexican credit card--would they not take Mexican pesos if I opted to pay in cash?

Gracias

Mentioned in this post
Avenida Revolucion
Avenida Revolucion
718 Reviews
Tijuana, Mexico
Whittier, California
Level Contributor
1,371 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mexicana Ticket Office Tijuana (Havana Travel Information)

Mexicana's office is located at Av. Diego Rivera # 1511 and Paseo de los Héroes near Zona Río. Call them and they might clear all your doubts:

011 52 (664) 634 6545

011 52 (664) 634 6566

It's been a while since I heard a radio add from Taino Tours:

011 52 664 684 9435

011 52 664 684 9453

Fax: 011 52 664 684 7077

Let us know if the're still operating.

M

2. Re: Mexicana Ticket Office Tijuana (Havana Travel Information)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, October 02, 2009