We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tijuana beach resort?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
136 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tijuana beach resort?

Can anyone recommend a good beach resort close to Tijuana for early Feb 2008? We are two adults, two kids aged 4 and 7, will be driving down from San Diego, want to spend a day in Tijuana then go to a resort for a few nights. Budget - moderate to expensive. Would love to know how far the resort is to drive from Tijuana, too. Many thanks in advance.

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,498 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tijuana beach resort?

We live in Rosarito Beach 7 mts. or more of the year. It's 30 min. from the U.S./Mexico border. Send me a private email (Pstreet1@aol.com) and I'll email back lots of information on Rosarito Beach: lodging, restaurants, local attractions, etc.

Pat

San Diego
Level Contributor
62 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tijuana beach resort?

I just got back from a weekend in Tijuana, where we went to the beach for a day. There is no one on the beach, no people in the restaurants, no mariachis, very few taxis. Rosarito is close and there is much more to do.

3. Re: Tijuana beach resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, September 15, 2009