We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casey's Place Condo - Great Place

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which San Felipe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cedar Rapids, IA
2 posts
Save Topic
Casey's Place Condo - Great Place

We just returned from a stay at one of Casey's Place condos.  It was right on the beach and a few minutes walk from downtown.  This means you are in the heart of the action not in the middle of the desert.  This also means you can hear the music from the malacon at night (which I find great).  Casey is a very honest and straght forward person.  He will treat you well.  His condos are clean and fully equipped (a big frig for beer & food & even DirectTV).  We have been visiting San Felipe for 14 years in a row.  Casey's Place is at the very top of the list.  This condo was a great family vaction.  Thanks Casey!Tim & Lisa - Cedar Rapids, IA

San Marcos, CA
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casey's Place Condo - Great Place

Great info, Tim. I am interested in traveling to San Felipe in april anad would like to have a reservation before I get there. Is is possible to make an advance reservation at Casey's Place?

Cedar Rapids, IA
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Casey's Place Condo - Great Place

Dear SoCal Travel Lover, I started at "http://www.sanfelipe.tv/condo/". It has all the rules, tips and instruction to make a reservation. Casey's Places uses PayPal for the deposit. No credit card. At first I thought this was going to be a pain but it was not big deal. FYI we were in Condo #1.

San Marcos, CA
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casey's Place Condo - Great Place

I appreciate the advice, TimCR. I will give it a try and hope to have a great trip to report on!

4. Re: Casey's Place Condo - Great Place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:21 am, September 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about San Felipe