We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Felipe Camping good sites only please !!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
CA
1 post
Save Topic
San Felipe Camping good sites only please !!!

Went to San Felipe last July for a 5 day camping trip..... it was rough can anyone recommmend a good camp site with good showers especialy a working toilet and a place where we can hookup an rv and tent camp at the same time. Also we have AtVs and would like to find a camp site that has a place where we can ride on and near the beach and close to town. the last time we went was many years ago and we went to playa blanca and the toilets didnt flush and the showers sucked !!! I see that their are many sites to choose from but I'am looking for a good camp site with a good place to BBQ outside,Bonfire and ride bikes ....Please any recommendations would be helpful....trips like this are not cheap and I want this to be a funner trip....Oh going in May for the memorial weekend..... please reply ASAP thanks

Mentioned in this post
San Felipe
San Felipe
Baja California Norte, Mexico
Playa del Paraiso
Playa del Paraiso
#1 of 15 hotels in San Felipe
George's Hotel & Restaurant Bar
George's Hotel & Restaurant Bar
#1 of 3 B&Bs / Inns in San Felipe
Hotel Riviera Coral
Hotel Riviera Coral
#2 of 15 hotels in San Felipe
Rancho Cucamonga
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: San Felipe Camping good sites only please !!!

Hello Califzumagril,

I don't have an answer for you, but maybe you have an answer for me. I need to know how the weather is like in June. We have trip planned for mid June and I was informed that it gets very hot and should not take my kids.

EveryWhere
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: San Felipe Camping good sites only please !!!

Campo San Felipe was recommended to us (RV fulltimers) by a man who had been there. The park does have a website. Also, if you put into a search engine "RV parking in San Felipe, Baja there is another park (don't remember the name) but it will come up.

I have not been to SF for about 10 yrs & did not camp there. Club de Pesca is another place that does take tents. My stepmother lives there in a trailer. I am not sure about motorhomes/coaches. Club de Pesca is about a mile from the heart of SF and last I was there run by two Americans.

Also, in June it is very hot there. A lot of the Americans are not even there during the summer months but head north. Our winter months is a much better time to travel to SF. I was there in February & it was very pleasant.

I hope this helps you & whoever asked about going in June with kids.

Mentioned in this post
San Felipe
San Felipe
Baja California Norte, Mexico
chino valley, az
Level Contributor
22 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Felipe Camping good sites only please !!!

I put a post up awhile ago and just got one response for camping. So after lots of asking questions to friends of friends of friends... We received a recomendation of reubens camp de kiki phone (686)577-2021 This is a mexican phone #. He told us the rv park is nice clean showers and restrooms. Although he said you can't ride the atvs in front on the beach. However there is still plenty of riding to do. We are heading down there the week before and if I remember when we get back I will email you all the scoop. ps we have had no luck in calling no one will answer the phones when we tried. We are just going with no reservations.

Los Angles...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: San Felipe Camping good sites only please !!!

Sometime it is cheaper to stay in a condo in town with your own toilet and shower check out this web site www.sanfelipe.bz

Thanks, Carry

5. Re: San Felipe Camping good sites only please !!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, August 31, 2009
Get answers to your questions about San Felipe