We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bobby's By The Sea

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Caoe Cod
3 posts
Save Topic
Bobby's By The Sea

We are considering staying at Bobby's for 3 months from January to March 2011 and renting a 2 bedroom condo and possibly relocating from MA permanently. We can't find any reviews for Bobby's and would appreciate any help we can get.

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,515 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bobby's By The Sea

I'll send you a pm with my email in case you are interested in more information on the area, but Bobby's is a very nice spot. The restaurant, on property, is one of our favorites, and there is nothing anywhere in the vicinity of Bobby himself that is not clean, clean, clean. The condos are nicely furnished, and most have really nice views. The only feature that might be a drawback for you, depends on what you're looking for, is that Bobby's is not right on the water. There really isn't anything but open land between you and the water, but there is no beach on property. You won't hear the waves in the same way you would if you were right on the water. Other than that, and that may not be important to you, Bobby's is a fine spot.

Caoe Cod
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bobby's By The Sea

Thank you so much for your input and I imagine that not being right on the water has made Bobby's considerably less expensive than the other places we have seen on our computer...we saw another property farther down the road and I will send you the name when I find it...what condo complex would you suggest for us and yes we would love to be right on the water but money is always a concern...hope we can write again as picking a property without actually seeing it is a bit frightening...your help has been invaluable and we appreciate the effort.

Warmly...Bunny and David

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,515 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bobby's By The Sea

I sent you a pm (upper right hand corner of the screen).

Caoe Cod
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bobby's By The Sea

I'm sorry but I can't find your pm anywhere...I do see facebook...might that be it...other place we are considering is Vista Del Mar at Plaza Del Mar...three story building in our price range right on the water...am I allowed to send you my email...what can we expect in the way of weather during our stay.

Mentioned in this post
Del Mar
Del Mar
California
Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,515 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bobby's By The Sea

Check the upper right hand side of the screen. Click "Your Trip Advisor."

Then on the left side, you'll see "messages;" you should have two from me--and the one I'm going to add.

Pat

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,515 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bobby's By The Sea

If you don't find the message section, click on my name by the side of my message and you'll see a spot on the left hand side for "send a message." You can send me your email that way.

Pat

Mashpee...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Bobby's By The Sea

Message sent I hope.

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,515 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bobby's By The Sea

And received--20 numbered emails are on their way. :)

san diego, ca
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bobby's By The Sea

I live in Rosarito area. Bobby is very nice but it is quite a few miles out of town. For an extented stay, I would think you might want to consider something on the beach and within walking distance of town. LaPaloma condos are right on the ocean with 4 pools, 3 spa's, 3 tennis courts and 3 club houses. Security is the best in all of the Rosarito area. The condos are traditional Mexican style. Some are privately owned, so interiors vary .

I have owned a condo there since 1986 and the grounds are more beautiful now than they were24 years ago. The workers and everyone is very friendly and helpful. I now live in a home full time in Rosarito. I rent my condo (one bedroom, one bath) out for long term. At the present it is rented for six months. It may be available in Feb of 2011 if you have any interest or are still looking. e mail taxsand@hotmail.com

Mentioned in this post
Rosarito
Rosarito
Baja California Norte, Mexico
Portland, Oregon
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Bobby's By The Sea

We are also considering staying at Bobbys over Thanksgiving. I am concerned about the distance from water and would love any suggestions as I have not visited this area before. Are there any pet friendly properties with kitchen facilities closer too/on the water in this general area that you recommend?