We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Horsebackriding on the Beach in Rosarito???

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Rosarito hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ddirei@hotmail.com
1 post
Save Topic
Horsebackriding on the Beach in Rosarito???

My teenage son just went to detention and I really need to get away by myself and all I really want to do is gallop horses on the beach. I ride racehorses so I don't want a place with old, slow horses. Is this the place I'm looking for??? Debbi

ddirei@hotmail.com

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,449 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Horsebackriding on the Beach in Rosarito???

No, I don't think so. You must go with a group, and the horses are just lined up, waiting to be rented. I doubt it's the experience you want.

Rosarito, Mexico
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Horsebackriding on the Beach in Rosarito???

LOL...about the only times they move with any purpose at all is when they know they are heading back for some food!

If you speak sufficient espanol, and can talk to the handlers, you may be able to use one of the horses that they themselves normally use. This probably will be a different price negotiation, but I can watch them from my place, and only the hander's horses gallop. Of course, most of the riders here can barely stay atop a standing horse...heaven forbid they actually woke up and knew where they were!

Stop by the produce market and bring some carrots!

Hope things go better for your son.

3. Re: Horsebackriding on the Beach in Rosarito???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, October 08, 2009