We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ensenada or Rosarito

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Rosarito hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles
4 posts
Save Topic
Ensenada or Rosarito

Hi

My friend and I are thinking about going to either Rosarito or Ensenada for a night over Thanksgiving and we're not sure which town we should stay in. We were planning on going from San Diego just for one night and looking for a good restaurant for lobster and a safe/good place to stay. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,449 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ensenada or Rosarito

In my opinion, you'll enjoy Rosarito more--but I live here most of the year, so I'm prejudiced. Send me an email, and I'll email you some suggestions that might work for you. Pstreet1@aol.com

oakley
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Ensenada or Rosarito

I'm going to Rosarito after X-mas. We just got married and this is our honeymoon. Can u give me some suggestions on what to do? What are some good clubs? We would also like to visit Ensendada any suggestions?

Thank you, Yesenia

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,449 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ensenada or Rosarito

I'll email you lots of information; just send me a private email with "Trip Advisor" in the subject line so I don't delete you. Pstreet1@aol.com

4. Re: Ensenada or Rosarito

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, September 14, 2009