We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1.5-ish days in Cabo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
83 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
1.5-ish days in Cabo

Before we go to Los Barriles we're stay in Cabo for a day and half to shop, eat, and drink before we head off to Los Barriles.

Mainly heading to Cabo so we can see the Arches and lovers/divorces beaches. We have a few that intend to Snorkel these areas as well.

Here are a few questions:

Is the best way to experience these places by just getting on a water Taxi and getting dropped off? Will the water Taxi's provide a decent photo opportunity of the arches. (if they don't - it's okay - we plan to take a sunset cruise)

Is Lovers beach decent snorkeling or is there another beach relatively close to the area that's better?

The main question, is this do-able in a few hours? Say in the mid morning to afternoon so we can go enjoy a good lunch before our next adeventure?

I had thought about experiencing the beaches by a kayak tour, but I wasn't sure anyone else from my group would want to do this and I wasn't sure how long they would give you to roam around on the beaches.

Any any advice on an afternoon adventure for us before our dinner and cruise?

Thanks for your help!

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Baja Ride
Sightseeing Tours
CalypsoTrip
Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
11,699 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1.5-ish days in Cabo

Please put this on the Cabo San Lucas forum...you will get lots of responses there...this forum is pretty sleepy!

Here is the link:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g152515-i84-Cabo_S…

Edited: 6:28 pm, March 06, 2014
Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
83 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1.5-ish days in Cabo

Thanks for you help! I have no idea why I posted it here. lol

3. Re: 1.5-ish days in Cabo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, March 09, 2015