We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Cabo - excellent service

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
522 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Airport Cabo - excellent service

Before I left on my trip I was asking about round trip transportation to my resort and Airport Cabo specifically. I said I would report back to let others know how it went with Airport Cabo. I am happy to report that it was perfect!

Initially, I was very hesitant to book round trip as the Fiesta Americana concierge and a manager would not directly answer my question about round trip transportation and kept insisting that I would have to get them to call me a cab for my transportation to the airport. After some discussion with others on this forum I contacted a few transportation companies who insisted that the hotel was wrong to make such a statement. Esteban of Airport Cabo was particularly patient and understanding when I was hesitant to book round trip as at this point I didn't know who to believe. He made a proposal that I felt very comfortable with so I booked with them and I'm glad I did.

They were waiting for us at the airport even though we landed early and got through the airport in no time at all. They were also early in arriving to pick us up from the resort. Both drivers were very nice and quick to get us on our way.

I would definitely use them again. They also have the best prices in town.

I wish I could say the same about Fiesta Americana.

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Cabo - excellent service

Hello again, franang. I'm glad that at least the ground transfer part of your vacation went well. If you want your review of Airport Cabo seen by the most people, you should post it on both the Cabo San Lucas forum and San Jose del Cabo forum. Only a few people watch the Los Cabos forum, so your review will not be widely seen.

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
522 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Cabo - excellent service

Thanks Eljefe.Will do.

3. Re: Airport Cabo - excellent service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 25, 2014