We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Todos Santos

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Washington, DC
Level Contributor
48 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to Todos Santos

This forum is terrific! I've been reading lots of posts to gather info for our trip in December.

I have a question: If we don't rent a car, is there another way to get to Todos Santos? We're interested in checking it out, but prefer not to drive.

Thanks again for your help!

Mentioned in this post
Todos Santos
Todos Santos
Baja California Sur, Mexico
Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
25,329 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to Todos Santos

There are bus tours, but off hand I don't know who runs them. There is one that is a very full day-to La Paz and Todos, but I am fairly certain there is one just to Todos. It may be listed in the Los Cabos guide.

Mentioned in this post
La Paz
La Paz
Baja California Sur, Mexico
Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to Todos Santos

Jillian,

we are in love with this special place but i have never been there by bus or any other way than my own car or a rental car so i am sending you this link in hopes you can find what you want. Buena Suerte.... jim

www.bajatravel.com/todossantos/active.html

http://www.caboexpo.com/clocal.htm

www.experienceloscabos.com/explore.html

LA, CA
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to Todos Santos

Hi! Todos santos is Great. My grandfather (80 years old!!) uses the local bus system all the time to get from San Jose del Cabo to Todos santos. He will fly into San Jose take a taxi to the Aguila Buss station. (there is one in San Jose and In Cabo) They run almost every hour starting at 6 am. When he gets to Todos saantos he has a car and a very nice home waiting for him! He does this maybe 20 times a year!!

The phone numbers are 01 800 712 6845 in mexico

cabo office 624 14 35020

San Jose office 624 14 21100

Todos santos office 612 14 50352

I don't know if they have someone that speaks english. also you can buy the local news paper "el Sudcaliforniano" it has the daily bus schedule.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
25,329 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting to Todos Santos

Bitsy, I want to meet your Grandfather! He sounds like a fantastic fellow! And a lucky one as well, to be able to go to TS so often!