We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather for next week/leaving fri.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
132 posts
41 reviews
weather for next week/leaving fri.

I was just checking the weather for next week; I leave on fri. we are sooo excited.

It says thunderstorms - 30% chance?????????? for half the week I'm there. Last time

I was there,I didn't even see a cloud in the sky.

30%??? and does that mean it's going to be humid?

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
26,016 posts
70 reviews
1. Re: weather for next week/leaving fri.

Of times if it does rain, it's in the mountains, and while it may be cloudy, it doesn't actually rain near the shores. My girlfriend is in Los Barilles, and it's been beautiful-in the 80's-90's, a few clouds, absolutely perfect she said. I usually talk with her several times a week, so I'll try to remember to ask her if she's seen a forecast.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
132 posts
41 reviews
2. Re: weather for next week/leaving fri.

thanks....I'll check back for an update.....;-)

San Diego
5 posts
3. Re: weather for next week/leaving fri.

Thanks Kat. We are heading to Cabo Monday and would love hear the the forecast firsthand!! :o)

4. Re: weather for next week/leaving fri.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, August 31, 2009