We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loreto Hotel Map? and recommendations for sole traveller

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Byron Bay, Australia
5 posts
Save Topic
Loreto Hotel Map? and recommendations for sole traveller

Hi, any one can help me? I'm gonna be going to Loreto by myself...to see a healer. I'd like to stay somewhere where i can meet people, but that is not noisy at night. I might stay there for up to 2 weeks, so i can't spend $100 per night for the whole time. \

But i Would like something clean with internet for at least the first couple of nights, until i can explore in person.

What i cannot find online is a Map of all the Hotels and B&B in Loreto. So i don't know which one is central, wich one is not.

Anyone has any suggestion to give me? Also, any better way to get there from San Francisco than SF-LA-Loreto-LA-SF?

Thank you

loreto
Level Contributor
186 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Loreto Hotel Map? and recommendations for sole traveller

Last question first: No. The only way to get to Loreto at this point is through LAX. Just be glad you aren't trying to get here from somewhere outside of California. Almost impossible to do without an overnight somewhere on the road.

Don't now of any maps. If you want to be central and get the scoop about things you might try the Iguana Inn. It's one long block from the malecon and one block from the plaza. Can't get more central. They're inexpensive and know the ropes around town. the rooms are back off the street, which shouldn't be that noisy anyway. There are many hotels in town. You might find one you like better. But the Iguana Inn is a good starting point for you.

Byron Bay, Australia
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Loreto Hotel Map? and recommendations for sole traveller

Thank you! I might book the first 2 nights there and go from there.

3. Re: Loreto Hotel Map? and recommendations for sole traveller

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, October 22, 2012