We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need recommendations for kayaking tour guide...

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which La Paz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, Washington
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Need recommendations for kayaking tour guide...

My husband and I are novice kayakers and would like to take one day tours of the islands around La Paz. Can you recommend a guide who would offer an exceptional experience without overnight stays (kids will be with baby sitter at hotel)?

Thanks!

Chrissy :-)

California
Level Contributor
7 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need recommendations for kayaking tour guide...

There is an outfit located on the malacon next hotel los Arcos called Azul tours. The owners name is Jose and provides exellent service

Aberdeen, Washington
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need recommendations for kayaking tour guide...

Pescado777,

Thank you for your recommendation. I've spent a few minutes with my brochures and website links...can't seem to find a website or phone number for Azul Tours. Do you have any more info?

Thanks!

Chrissy :-)

California
Level Contributor
7 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need recommendations for kayaking tour guide...

I don't think they have a website. There is another one called the Cortez club. They are mainly a dive club but I think they provide kayak tours. They are located at La Concha where our condo is and also at Costa Baha. Go to Cortezclub.com. If that doesn't work contact La concha hotel at 1- 800-999-2252.

Greg

4. Re: Need recommendations for kayaking tour guide...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, August 19, 2009