We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry Service

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Torreon,Mexico
2 posts
Save Topic
Ferry Service

I really need some info on the rooms on the ferry from either Maztlan or Topolobampo. Also any comments or thoughts are welcome about the ferry service in general. I plan on traveling next month via the ferry and I really need some info!

Thanks!

GM

Fort Collins...
Level Contributor
139 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry Service

Have all of your paperwork in order or you will never get on the ferry ever, they are hard about this very very difficult to deal with.

goodluck.

Torreon,Mexico
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry Service

What kind of paper work? Also what are the rooms like? Are they clean, I ask since I'm taking two small kids.

Thanks!

la paz
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry Service

Cabins are kind of small but have 4 beds, my suggestion is to take the ferry from topolobampo, only makes 5 hours to LAP, departs at 12:00 am (midnight).

Paper work required in only for cars, if you are only taking people you just need your full name and age, that´s it!

Ferry from Mazatlan is 19 hours or worse, plus the ship is very, VERY old!

Have fun!

W

4. Re: Ferry Service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, August 16, 2009