We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Paz, Las Brisas Villas Michael Madlock Vanessa Teriquez

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which La Paz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dana Point...
3 posts
Save Topic
La Paz, Las Brisas Villas Michael Madlock Vanessa Teriquez

La Paz ,Las Brisas Villas, Michael Madlock,Vanessa Madlock

I want to say a big thank you to Mike and Vanessa for a fantastic time. We rented a 2 bedroom house at Las Brisas Villas and could not have been happier. The location, cleanliness, and over all service was top notch. Along with a beutiful palapa and pool they even have a small childrens play area for our 3 year old which was a life saver for my wife while I was fishing.

If you are looking for a house for your next visit to La Paz go to www.lasbrisasvillas.com and be sure to tell them Rick sent you

LA
Level Contributor
9,326 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: La Paz, Las Brisas Villas Michael Madlock Vanessa Teriquez

You've spammed this on Lonely Planet, too.

Micheal and Vanessa should know that tout posts like this are in violation of the TA guidelines. They also tell you a great deal about the integrity of a place and the ethics of the people that run it.

Dana Point...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: La Paz, Las Brisas Villas Michael Madlock Vanessa Teriquez

I am only giving credit where credit is due I was not aware that was not possible, I will not post in your forum again.

Dana Point...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: La Paz, Las Brisas Villas Michael Madlock Vanessa Teriquez

PareoB

Can you explain to me why when my family traveled to Maine last year and my wife left a post for others to read on a bed and breakfast and a restaraunt we found and liked on the east coast there was no problem with posting our satisfaction. I use trip advisor when i travel. I need to know the rules for posting before i decide not to use it in the future.

Do you work for trip advisor?

Rick

LA
Level Contributor
9,326 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: La Paz, Las Brisas Villas Michael Madlock Vanessa Teriquez

There is a place on TA for reviews.

It is not on the posting boards.

5. Re: La Paz, Las Brisas Villas Michael Madlock Vanessa Teriquez

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 09, 2011