We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October????

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which La Paz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
octwedding08
8 posts
Save Topic
October????

Help! I was just about firm with my plans and ready to book for our honeymoon in October to Baja. I just found out that this could be hurricane season?? Anyone have experience in Baja in October? Any advice? Is it too much of a risk to plan this trip in October? Should I go somewhere else? Please help!

Laguna Beach...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: October????

Too risky for the weather, go to Hawaii.

Kansas City
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: October????

Hello Octwedding08...

The official hurricane season in the southern Baja ends in September. Actually, October is one of the MOST beautiful times of the year here. My name is Brett Fisher and I am here operating a beautiful 10 room boutique hotel in La Paz. If I can be of any assistance please let me know. Although no person can predict the weather with certainty, I would not encourage you to book in La Paz if I had any fear that you would encounter a major storm in October. And of course...I am not just telling you how beautiful La Paz is in October simply because I think you should consider our group specials at Hotel La Casa Jalisco... :) You can visit the ratings list and read guest reviews about our hotel and decide for yourself where to spend your special time. Thanks and Congratulations, Brett brett_fisher2000@yahoo.com

Spokane, Wa
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: October????

Whereabouts are you going to be?? There have been hurricanes in Cabo in October, and we experienced one in La Paz last year in July or August. So I guess you never know. Normally October is beautiful and hot in the Baja with the water in the 80s.

4. Re: October????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:53 am, September 19, 2008
5. Re: October????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:24 am, September 30, 2009