We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far from La Paz to Cabo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which La Paz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Laguna Beach...
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
How far from La Paz to Cabo

What is the time is takes to get to Cabo is it worth a day trip. I have been there once but am looking for adventures for my week there.

Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
844 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How far from La Paz to Cabo

It is about 2 to 2.5 hours via Hwy 19. A little longer on Hwy 1.

Riverside, CA.
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How far from La Paz to Cabo

Hello, what would you suggest by Taxi or Bus? If I had to pay alittle more for Taxi that alright. I could stop and take pics. Any suggestions for great Architecture shots! Thanks

3. Re: How far from La Paz to Cabo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:53 am, September 19, 2008
Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,014 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How far from La Paz to Cabo

Kate, I agree with that time if one is used to driving that, but for those that aren't, it's going to take longer. I'd add an extra hour, just to be on the cautious side.

5. Re: How far from La Paz to Cabo

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:49 pm, September 19, 2008
Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,014 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How far from La Paz to Cabo

How could domething be removed from here? Was it an advertisement of some sort?

traveller20074
Level Contributor
149 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How far from La Paz to Cabo

We rented a car and drove it. A little nerveracking, but it was ok :-) Took a little over 2 hours. We went through Todos Santos which was a neat little town.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,014 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How far from La Paz to Cabo

Good for you! Glad you had a good trip. What did you do in La Paz?

9. Re: How far from La Paz to Cabo

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, October 09, 2009