We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Gaviotas 100 Esquina Belizario Dominguez ????

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which La Paz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lake Forest...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Las Gaviotas 100 Esquina Belizario Dominguez ????

We will be staying here 1 week end of June. I've gathered there is car noise - but - can anyone please tell me:

1. Best way to get to hotel from La Paz airport?

2. If staying at Las Gaviotas, will it be necessary to rent a car to go the beaches? I read a review that said the nearby beach was unswimmable due to algea?

Any other advice will be appreciated

Thank you!

los angeles
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Las Gaviotas 100 Esquina Belizario Dominguez ????

I suggest renting a car... you will need a car to access the beaches out of town.....Pichilingue, Balandra and Tecolote are the nicest ones... (Balandra is our favorite during low tide, but has no services, Tecolote does), or you can also spend a day at the beach at La Concha, especially if you have kids, as the water there is calm and shallow... You could take a taxi from the airport but depending on how many people you are, after your airport transfers and cab rides to the beaches, your rental car will probably pay for itself and you can't beat the convenience! have a a great time!

2. Re: Las Gaviotas 100 Esquina Belizario Dominguez ????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:29 am, September 04, 2009