We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Venues in Baja - Ensenada, Rosarito, etc.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Los Angeles...
2 posts
Save Topic
Wedding Venues in Baja - Ensenada, Rosarito, etc.

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for a wedding reception site for ~150-200 people. Ideally, we're looking for a site that is on or overlooking the ocean (on the beach is ideal), Would definitely consider renting out a private house/estate if anyone has any recommendations.

Thank you very much for your help!

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,487 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Venues in Baja - Ensenada, Rosarito, etc.

Take a look at Las Rocas in Rosarito. We were there for brunch last Sunday, and they were having a private brunch for all guests who had attended a wedding the day before, and there was to be another wedding that afternoon. Beautifully landscaped grounds, right on the ocean, excellent food. http://www.lasrocas.com/ (I have no connection with them.)

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Ensenada, Valle de Guadalupe
Level Contributor
1,700 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Venues in Baja - Ensenada, Rosarito, etc.

Coral and Marnia is the most elegant hotel in Ensenada with every amenity for you and your guests, however you need to book as FAR in advance as possible. It has a beautiful new private venue for weddings - it is on a marina, not on the beach. I just posted pics of it in my recent review. They also offer shuttle transportation (for a fee) from/to the US - which might be nice for some guests.

I also like the dining room that hangs out over the ocean at Punta Morrow (not sure how may guests it can accomodate) - it is small so you could practically rent the entire resort. Estero Beach likely has the beach you are looking for, but it is about 30 mins south of Ensenada and the hotel and rooms are a bit tired. However, if any of your guests wanted to RV it, they have an RV/Camping park too. Another option would be to rent Casa de los Siete Patios / Mr. Bitterlin's property : http://www.casadelossietepatios.com/ . This is the perfect venue for a wedding, but would not have room to accomodate everyone overnight. I've planned events in Mexico and my advice is lots of patience. In the end, the amazing Mexican hospitality makes up for the time it takes to plan. Good luck with your plans.

Los Angeles...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Venues in Baja - Ensenada, Rosarito, etc.

Thank you very much!

4. Re: Wedding Venues in Baja - Ensenada, Rosarito, etc.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 10, 2014