We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any "Summer-Camp like" Children Activities in Ensenada?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
San Francisco...
1 post
Save Topic
Any "Summer-Camp like" Children Activities in Ensenada?

We are going to stay in Ensenada for several weeks during the summer. Can anyone recommend any "summer camp like" activities in Ensenada such as drawing/painting class, dancing, sports class, or group playing?

My kids can understand Spanish and carry out conversations. I hope they can play and learn at the same time. We are not interested in a language because we will already be attending that.

Your suggestion is highly appreciated because it is difficult to just get on the web to get such info.

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Ensenada, Valle de Guadalupe
Level Contributor
1,658 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any "Summer-Camp like" Children Activities in Ensenada?

I wish I had an answer for you, but I recommend looking through the local newspaper (some might be posted online) or perhaps contacting the montessori school in town, they might know.

Best wishes and enjoy your time in Ensenada.

Ottawa, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Any "Summer-Camp like" Children Activities in Ensenada?

You can easily find all information regarding this on the net or you can also contact with the team members who are planning children activities there.

Edited: 5:55 am, March 16, 2012
3. Re: Any "Summer-Camp like" Children Activities in Ensenada?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, March 19, 2013