We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf in the Encenada Area

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Vancouver Island, BC
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Golf in the Encenada Area

My husband and I are avid golfers. We have never been to Mexico before but the "deals" I am seeing for both golf and long term rentals (meaning February and March of 2010) seem almost too good to be true. We are focusing on both Bajamar and Baja Country Club. Has anyone played either one of the courses recently? Which would you recommend? I can't find a darn thing on Baja Country Club. I like the idea of being closer to Encenada for shopping, but the Bajamar course -especially the Ocean one looks mighty nice. The downside seems that Bajamar is a bit more remote for daily things. Yes/No? Any advise about making a commitment to staying in this area for two months would be appreciated.

Thanks, Karen

1. Re: Golf in the Encenada Area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:28 am, February 11, 2010