We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catavina Cave Paintings

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Ensenada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
san jose, Ca
Level Contributor
36 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Catavina Cave Paintings

I would like some information about whether a taxi or tour from the cruise dock to the Catavina Cave Paintings might be possible and possibly how expensive I should expect it to be?

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,142 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Catavina Cave Paintings

Hopefully, someone know more than I do, but since it's about a 460mile round trip, I doubt it's doable, especially if you are only in Ensenada for the day. It hasn't been an optional tour for the cruise lines in the past.

san jose, Ca
Level Contributor
36 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Catavina Cave Paintings

Thank you, I was afraid that it would be too far away. I know it isn't a regular option through the cruise trip offerings.

3. Re: Catavina Cave Paintings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, September 02, 2009