We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adult only resort suggestions????

jdemuth
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
Adult only resort suggestions????

Looking for ran adult only AI resort in the Playa mujeres/riveria maya location. My husband and I are in our early 40's (dont feel like it). Looking for a resort that isn't huge, like a mega resort. Although we love the relaxing on the beach/pool I have a short attention span and need things to keep busy (volleyball or other activities). We don't want dead. Something that has things going on especially at night. We are looking to go next Oct. 2013.

Whitehall, PA
Level Contributor
12 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adult only resort suggestions????

Temptation resort. Went twice and loved it both times. It's a topless optional resort but if that doesn't bother you then go. There are tons of day time activities and great night life.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,592 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adult only resort suggestions????

Have a look at the Iberostar Grand Hotel at Playa Paraiso Beach............less than 30 min. drive from airport, 20 min. to Playa Del Carmen, top notch highly rated, on it's own but part of 5 hotels in area, on-site disco, multiple bars, live shows,etc.....tons of activities all day long organized by the hotels "Star Friends"............read the reviews on TA........

Edited: 8:27 pm, December 11, 2012
3. Re: Adult only resort suggestions????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 13, 2013