We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mexico city layover

sydney
1 post
Save Topic
mexico city layover

Hello -

I am going to have a 10 hour layover in Mexico City airport - is there anything I can do to use some of that time? Or am I stuck? I am willing to spend a bit of money to go see or do something other than sit in an airport.

thanks

Granger, In
Level Contributor
343 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mexico city layover

I have the same sitution. Im going to Puerto Vallarta and on the way back I may have a ten to 15 hour layover. I have never been to Mexico city but would like to know if it's worth it to try and do some things instead of sitting in the airport. Problem is it may be a overnight layover.

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,508 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mexico city layover

Please go to the Mexico City forum and look in the list of "Top Questions" - this should give you the information you require.

3. Re: mexico city layover

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, July 30, 2010