We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry connection at the SSS islands

Arnhem, The...
Level Contributor
9 posts
145 reviews
Ferry connection at the SSS islands

Is there ferry connection from St. Maarten or St. Martin to St. Eustatius and to Saba?

How long the journey and how much that will cost?

Thank you for your answer

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
125 posts
48 reviews
1. Re: Ferry connection at the SSS islands

No ferry. But it's just a 20 minute flight to Statia from St Martin.

Arnhem, The...
Level Contributor
9 posts
145 reviews
2. Re: Ferry connection at the SSS islands

Thank you for your info. At least we are prepared to "hunt" the flight.

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
125 posts
48 reviews
3. Re: Ferry connection at the SSS islands

Here's the link to Winair that fly SXM to both Saba and Statia - http://www.fly-winair.sx/.

Arnhem, The...
Level Contributor
9 posts
145 reviews
4. Re: Ferry connection at the SSS islands

Great, herewith I would like to thank you to Stank 1 sk who takes his or her time to inform me about the airlines to go to Saba and St. Eustasius from St. Maarten.

This tip has shortened my time and effort to googled over the possibilities to travel around the SSS islands.

As well I know that this information is usefull and recent for another Trip Advisor readers who is having plann to travel to this area. Thank you

5. Re: Ferry connection at the SSS islands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, November 23, 2016
Get answers to your questions about St. Eustatius