We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Decameron Baru Vs. ClubMed?

Florida
Level Contributor
80 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Decameron Baru Vs. ClubMed?

Hi guys ...

My husband and I have previously stayed at Club Med in different parts of the Caribbean. We love the all-inclusive deals, the activities and the entertainment they have to offer.

We are currently planning a family reunion and we are considering Decameron Baru. I love the pictures and the reviews so far! My only question is ... what kind of activities are available during the day? Anything compared to the Club Med activities? Snorkeling, sailing, windsurfing, volleyball, circus, yoga, zumba, etc. Are these included?

How does Decameron compare to Clubmed?

Any suggestions, questions would be appreciated!

THANK YOU!

1. Re: Decameron Baru Vs. ClubMed?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, June 19, 2013