We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aonang, Krabi Accommodation

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
111 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Aonang, Krabi Accommodation

I'll be travelling to krabi with a group of friends (all couples) and we are quite confused on what are the best accommodation krabi has to offer. We love very clean and modern type of accommodation.

Right now we are leaning towards Red Ginger Chic Resort. However, if we could find something better (prolly a villa) with an affordable price (esp during the low season), that would be nice. Any recommendation anyone?

Ain

Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
2,923 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Aonang, Krabi Accommodation

Check out the villas on the market, i.e. www.villapimmada.com or www.krabivilla.com

You have much privacy with your friends and these villas offer their own swimming pools and on request and additional payment they prepare breakfast or even dinner for you. The food is your selection.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
111 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aonang, Krabi Accommodation

Thanks for the reply! However, after much discussion some of them felt that it is quite pricy

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aonang, Krabi Accommodation

We are staying currently at The Ban Sanai resort which is made up of villas for fairly cheap but it doesn't serve alcohol or have a bar here which are only downsides. There's a free shuttle to ao nang a few times a day and back and taxi back isn't expensive if you want to stay later than the shuttles go.

Shah Alam...
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Aonang, Krabi Accommodation

if you want hassle free holiday and also cheap prices. you can just contact krabismile tour. they give me very cheap price for hotel,airport transfer and island hopping all inclusive in a package.. i would recommend ananta burin hotel. their service is good and have nice rooms. i got a package for 2 pax include 3night accomodation in deluxe poolview, return airport transfer and also phi phi island tou only MYR 680. and if i book it by myself, it cost me 850. if you go in a group. they will offer package cheaper

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
111 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aonang, Krabi Accommodation

hi, thanks for all the replies. Ban Sanai looks good! however, it not in Ao nang isnt it? is there any possible way for us to rent a motorbike there so we could travel to & fro conveniently?

@syafakhrul thanks alot for the heads up. we might look into it and conduct an intensive research. we might want to book all our tours there since the weather would be unpredictable.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
10,211 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aonang, Krabi Accommodation

Aonang Villa and Golden Beach Resort both have prime locations on the beach front lane at Aonang. Great location for restaurants, massage, beach and shops. We've stayed at both and loved both. The pavilion suite bungalows at golden beach are very nice. The breakfast at Aonang Villa is served down near the beach and excellent.

Caroline.

Bangkok, Thailand...
Level Contributor
2,000 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Aonang, Krabi Accommodation

Krabi Heritage. Good value and good location.

8. Re: Aonang, Krabi Accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 18, 2015