We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Helium Balloons in Aonang / Krabi Town

Which Ao Nang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
Helium Balloons in Aonang / Krabi Town

Hello, I'm wondering if any one you knows where can I get helium balloons in Krabi / Ao Nang area? My girlfriend loves helium balloons but I'm struggling to find any on the net. I've tried asking the Hilltop Restaurant to prepare some during her birthday dinner but they can only accommodate normal balloons as they don't have any helium tanks.

We're staying at the Amari Vogue and I've also tried asking them to source for some but to no avail as well. According to them they've tried looking around but can't find any..not sure if they tried their best but if any of you have ever bought any helium balloons or saw any party accessories shops around Krabi, I would appreciate if you can tell me where to find them.

Thanks a lot!

Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
2,553 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Helium Balloons in Aonang / Krabi Town

I've never seen any gas filled balloons in Thailand. Hot air balloons or lucky balloons as they are called here, were very common. But due to the very dry weather the past few months, they became banned due to the risks of bush fires and if they go down into the sea, they become another pollutant hazard.

2. Re: Helium Balloons in Aonang / Krabi Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 03, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Ao Nang