We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin trip to krabi

Which Ao Nang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Topic
Virgin trip to krabi

It's our first time visit to krabi.

We want to do island hopping, snorkelling & kayakking.

Where to get best bargain for all activities above.

How much are the range prices.

Can someone help me with internary.

Will be going over for 3 days 3 nights.

Please help. Thank you.

Muscat Governorate...
Destination Expert
for Muscat, Oman
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Virgin trip to krabi

Hii there;

You can do day tour as you will be visiting few islands and do snorkeling as well. The prices around 400-500 including lunch.

Relax at AoNang beach and go n have a look at the monkeys at Ao Nang beach in the afternoon, they come down from the hill. Just walk to the end of the beach and u will find many of them.

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Virgin trip to krabi

400-500 bath??

Do you think i can do above activities in one day?

Where can i book for such activities through hotel or there's booking vendor or agent at aonang town itself?

By the way thanks for the tips;)

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Virgin trip to krabi

Hi there

You can book your trip with hotel tour desk ( often they are just agent not tour operator) or book through agent on the street. They are plenty of choices to be had. Book through hotel are often more expensive than outside.

Make sure you ask all questions related to the trip.

Cheers,

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Virgin trip to krabi

Is there any particular company which i need to prevent taking it?

Or

Any good recommendation from which vendor should we go for kayakking, island hopping and snorkeling.

Do they sell snorkelling gogles there? Cheap??

Aonang, Krabi
Destination Expert
for Krabi Town
Level Contributor
1,870 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Virgin trip to krabi

Barracudas don't have a good rep, but if you are looking for cheap cheap and don't mind travelling with a big crowd, basic lunch, then it might be for you.

Aonang Orchid are a good company on the other hand.

Muscat Governorate...
Destination Expert
for Muscat, Oman
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Virgin trip to krabi

Hi again,

just checked your post, Well you can just go down to the street and walk around. There are many of them and don't worry about the equipment, they will provide you with all of that unless you want something new and you can keep for future use. Sorry But I can't really remember the name of the agent I have used. Their shop were facing the PK Mansion path just on the street. They have a travel agency and a hotel next to it operated by Muslim lady. Thanks.

7. Re: Virgin trip to krabi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, March 11, 2015