We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

krabi provance

Wirral, England
8 posts
Save Topic
krabi provance

We r staying in centara hotel krabi can anyone tell me how much and is it worth it paying extra for up grade that gives u extras like canopies cocktail and priority check in thanks

Italy
Level Contributor
39,682 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: krabi provance

I would send the Centara an email and ask what the difference in price is because food and drink in Thailand is pretty cheap, only wine is expensive but you can get cocktails for 99baht and I try to stay away from canapies as it ruins my appetite for dinner, i think it depends on the individual I personally wouldn't bother.

Mentioned in this post
Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi
Centara Grand Beach...
4,144 Reviews
Ao Nang, Thailand
perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: krabi provance

Hi

I take you mean upgrade to club room. I think its worth if you're using it everyday. For us we didn't think it was worth it as we didn't utilizes the club room facility enough money for we spent.

For club room you will access to have breakfast in club room, morning and afternoon tea as well as light lunch, form 5-7 you will have unlimited drinks and canapés.

Wirral, England
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: krabi provance

Thankyou you have made my mind up I wont bother

Burnley
Level Contributor
143 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: krabi provance

We are going in April and have been quoted 900 bt a day but we thought by the time we had a few soft drinks and snacks at lunch and a few cocktails at night before we went out and the wifi and the other little bits we thought we would probably benifit.

5. Re: krabi provance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 21, 2015