We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

krabi 7 to 11 Feb

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
Save Topic
krabi 7 to 11 Feb

Who will be there during 7 to 11 feb?

Solo traveler here. If anyone is there, let me know! Be cool to go for some activities together.

On another note, any recommendations for nightlife in ao nang?

And any places to avoid for solo female? (Street/areas)

Thank you!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
359 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: krabi 7 to 11 Feb

Hi we are here now as a couple, we will be gone by the time you arrive, but it does seem very safe on the streets, if you keep to main streets and places with plenty of people I don't think you should have any problem. I think same as anywhere whatever rules you put in place at home don't let your guard down too far just cos your on holiday. Have a great trip

Stevo

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
195 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: krabi 7 to 11 Feb

How does a solo traveler do snorkeling and jumping into the water for a swim? I mean, I don't mind my clothes getting wet but what about my personal belonging when I am in the water? There's no one to look after my stuffs.

3. Re: krabi 7 to 11 Feb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, November 13, 2015