We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ao Nang to Koh Phi Phi

Langkawi, Malaysia
4 posts
Save Topic
Ao Nang to Koh Phi Phi

Hi, I'll be staying in Ao Nang, Krabi for a couple of days next week before heading to Koh Phi Phi for a night. I was wondering if there are ferries departing from Ao Nang to Phi Phi in the morning. If yes, what is the schedule? And is it possible to get a package or something like that that comes with pick up at my hotel?

Hoping to get answers soon. Thanks in advance!

Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
818 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ao Nang to Koh Phi Phi

There is only one ferry that leaves from Ao Nang to Phi Phi at 9.30am. The price is 400 baht/person and includes a free pick-up at your hotel between 8-9am depending on where you are staying. You can buy the ticket from any tour office in Ao Nang.

Langkawi, Malaysia
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ao Nang to Koh Phi Phi

Thank you very much. I'm going to Phuket after a night in Phi Phi. Can I get the ticket together with the Ao Nang-Phi Phi ticket or is it run by a different company?

Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
818 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ao Nang to Koh Phi Phi

From Phi Phi there are a few different companies that run the Phi Phi - Phuket route. You can get your tickets while you are there.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ao Nang to Koh Phi Phi

Hey,

Just like to find out if possible that I travel from Krabi to Phuket on boat at the same time visiting one or 2 island before arriving Phuket.. Need advice. .A group of 12 ppl with me..

Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
818 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ao Nang to Koh Phi Phi

For this sort of arrangement, you may inquire this with Andaman Camp and Cruise:

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g1507054-d…

They may be able to set an itinerary up for you.

6. Re: Ao Nang to Koh Phi Phi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 16, 2015