We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with good location for a 1 night stay

Level Contributor
105 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with good location for a 1 night stay

Hi,

I will be in ao nang for one night before I fly back to bangkok. Should be arriving around 11am and leaving at 8am the following morning.

Could you recommend a nice hotel for a one night stay? We would like to be near (walking distance) restaurants and shops, just to

Get a feel for the place before we leave. Budget is about 100 euro max.

Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
2,770 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with good location for a 1 night stay

Almost every hotel in Ao Nang is within walking distance. The most central are L Resort or Ao Nang Princeville

Brisbane
Level Contributor
3,861 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with good location for a 1 night stay

We stayed at Red Ginger Chic Resort and loved it.

5 minute walk to restaurants, free wifi, swim-up bar and pool access rooms should be within your budget.

Happy &safe travels

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
651 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with good location for a 1 night stay

I have stayed at Peace Laguna, it is in your price range and walking distance to shops and bars.

The cottages in the middle of the lake are quite nice and come fitted with a spa bath.

If you look on the map you will see a number of hotels between Peace Laguna and the ocean, anywhere in that general location would be fine for an overnighter.

You can buy tickets for the minivan to collect you and take you back to the airport in the morning. There are a few stalls on the street that sell them.

4. Re: Hotel with good location for a 1 night stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 16, 2014