We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Menu and drinks prices

Melbourne,
Level Contributor
6 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Menu and drinks prices

We are Staying at the Centara Grand Beach Resort Krabi ( Ao Nang) during the first week of November, Can any one advise me of the cost of a meal in their restaurants and also the price of drinks there e.g. beer, soft drink, cocktails. I I am finding lots of info on everything else!

Thanks for your help

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
10,198 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Menu and drinks prices

I'd suggest going to the TA reviews and sending a few people who have stayed there recently a personal message asking this question.

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g1507054-d58…

I've had lots of success getting very specific info this way.

It's a short walk over the hill to all of the eating places in Aonang as well.

Caroline.

robina
Level Contributor
150 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Menu and drinks prices

there back in April , a great evening meal with a few beers cost us between $20 and $50 a night for 4 people .....

robina
Level Contributor
150 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Menu and drinks prices

sorry ment to say that's out and about in town and not at the resort , way better deals in town than eating in the resorts

Edited: 7:18 am, August 12, 2013
Melbourne,
Level Contributor
6 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Menu and drinks prices

Thanks for your help, we will probably have most our dinners in Ao Nang.

5. Re: Menu and drinks prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 22, 2014