We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Phuket airport to Krabi

Perth, WA
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
5,092 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
Transport from Phuket airport to Krabi

Are drivers readily available for the airport run? Approx cost? Thanks.

Krabi
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Transport from Phuket airport to Krabi

Hi'

As i know you can get shuttle from phuket airport to the main road (Thep ka sat tri Road) and then you must get down for waiting the bus to krabi at the place for bus stop(platform). and when bus stop will have somebody say KRABI KRABI that bus to krabi sure. but you must wait for at the main road only (Thep ka sat tri Road) or other way private taxi just 2000 thb/way. 2-3 people. or before you walk out from the door at phuket airport you can ask to information office into the airport again.

Singapore
Level Contributor
23 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Transport from Phuket airport to Krabi

Hi

Thanks for your reply. Are you staying in Phuket?

It is more feasible for me to take a boat from Phuket into Krabi or better by bus? I was thinking of heading to Rai Leh to do some climbing.

Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
107 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Transport from Phuket airport to Krabi

As stated above, buses to Krabi leave from the new bus terminal (bus terminal 2), in Phuket Town. They run from around 8AM til 6PM every day.

14. Re: Transport from Phuket airport to Krabi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Ao Nang