We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Should I book trips?

Which Ao Nang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire
Level Contributor
20 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Should I book trips?

In Ao Nang early March and want to do Hongs and Phi Phi and after reading reviews of Andaman Camp and Cruise wonder if I should book in advance now or as Id prefer to do it when we arrive and risk not being disappointed.

Petaling Jaya...
5 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Should I book trips?

How to book a hotel?

Jersey
Level Contributor
280 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Should I book trips?

Dont know about the camp and cruise booking in advance, but any other popular trips to the Islands and snorkeling trips, book at the resort for island trips or directly with longtail operators for shorter tips. If you book before you go you have no room for bargining and negoiating a better price, and in my experience in Thailand, even in high season, the price you see is never the price you pay. Theres always availability and business is competive in anything that involves island trips and Snorkeling trips on the Andaman Cost.

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
1 post
26 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Should I book trips?

How about booking trips at Krabi airport tour desk? Is it expensive to book there at the airport? Any good local agencies in Krabi which i can book my trips?

Appreciate assistance here as I will be in Krabi in 2 months time.

Thanks.

Petaling Jaya...
5 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Should I book trips?

Hi,

can you tell me from phuket airport how to get to royal crown hotel patong?

any bus to take?

how much it cost?

Harthill, Scotland...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Should I book trips?

Hi. I visited Ao Nang in January 2013 and there was no problem booking trips from the local travel shops on the street. We were able to get a good price (and there is always opportunity to haggle the price!) and the 3 trips we went on were very professionally run with friendly staff. My only advice would be to book a few days in advance to avoid disappointment if you are on a tight schedule as the trips can get booked up quite quickly! Have a fantastic time, we did!

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
20 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Should I book trips?

I have now been on this holiday and did book in advance with Andaman Camp and cruise just one trip, but booked everything else with local tour desk in Ao Nang and Khao Lak and saved a lot of money on trips and taxis all which were good quality so thanks for all your advice.

17. Re: Should I book trips?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 24, 2014