We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rent A Bike In Krabi!

St. Petersburg...
2 posts
Save Topic
Rent A Bike In Krabi!

Hello friend. First that i say : Excuse me for my English. I from Russia. And in early January i vizit krabi for 14 days in 5.01-18.01.

I live in Ao nang Sun bungalo.

Can you tell me where is good place to rean a bike?

And whether there is insurance if stolen bike?

I read many cases where stole the bike and tourist pay 50 000 BAT!

And that can be done that would not have stolen the bike?

And second question:i need to rent a house for 14 days. Can you tell me adress of phone local agent?

And we young couple (27 years) and a pleasure to meet and spend time with someone from this forum or local peolple.

Thanks. Form Russia with Love.

Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
818 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rent A Bike In Krabi!

I am very sure the owners of The Sun Aonang Bungalow will give you the answers to your questions: agoda.com/asia/…the_sun_aonang_bungalow.html

For the benefit of fellow TA though, bikes in Thailand have no insurance cover so if the bike is stolen, the full price of the bike have to be paid. 50,000 baht is the usual amount to cover the price of a moped/scooter.

For safety, you are always provided with a wheel lock for the bike. If not provided, please ask for one from the shop. When parking the bike, do also ensure that the handlebar is locked to prevent the bike from being free wheeled away.

St. Petersburg...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rent A Bike In Krabi!

Thanks friend. Thanks for link. its good feedbacks. And can you tell me where is good night club? or i need go to phi phi island?

3. Re: Rent A Bike In Krabi!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Ao Nang