We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Open restaurants and weather in Ao Nang early November

London
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Open restaurants and weather in Ao Nang early November

My fiance and I are looking to honeymoon in Ao Nang in early November this year.

I have read that most of the restaurants and bars are closed in November due to it being in the rainy season!

I know its the end of the rainy season but Nov is the start of the high season! Does anyone know if the restaurants etc are open or closed at this time of year? Also is it likely to rain the whole time?

Thank you for any advice!

Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
818 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Open restaurants and weather in Ao Nang early November

No way! Where did you read about it? There is hardly any truth in restaurants and bars being closed in November. Yes, there would be rain but only short passing showers and mostly occurring in the late afternoon and evening hours.

London
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Open restaurants and weather in Ao Nang early November

Thank you I thought it sounded odd. We don't mind a bit of rain if it's just for a few hours!

Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
818 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Open restaurants and weather in Ao Nang early November

You're welcome. It sure does sound odd isn't it? Have an awesome honeymoon. :)

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
1,567 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Open restaurants and weather in Ao Nang early November

Been to Ao nang twice in November, weather perfect, everything open.

Also it was the same in May/june.

5. Re: Open restaurants and weather in Ao Nang early November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, July 17, 2013