We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Life jackets in longtail boats?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
68 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Life jackets in longtail boats?

Hi,

Can you please advise if these are provided? We also have 3 and 9 year olds and would really like to know if we are to provide these for them.

Will be catching them from Ao Nang beach.

cheers

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
79 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Life jackets in longtail boats?

Hi Tyronn

We are just back from from Ao Nang and went on a longtail boat. We booked a private tour with Andaman Cruises and they had childrens and adults life jcakets. We also saw other longtails with other tourists wearing life jackets, I can only assume most of the boats have them.

KiwiChCh

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Krabi Town, Cape Panwa, Rawai
Level Contributor
3,057 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Life jackets in longtail boats?

Hi,

The boats that I have used have them but just check before you get in one.

NSW
Level Contributor
158 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Life jackets in longtail boats?

must have got in a dodgy boat cause i didnt have them! haha would definately query this prior because we didnt get them.

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Life jackets in longtail boats?

Hi ,

I was wondering how you got on with the lifejackets as I am wondering the same thing

Sophie

5. Re: Life jackets in longtail boats?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, October 03, 2012