We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Island Tours - recommendations

London, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Island Tours - recommendations

Hey Guys,

Any recommendations on tour companies when wanting to do PHI PHI, Hong, James bond 4 Island tours etc...

Or I'm i better off just haggling a long boat to get me there and back?

Thanks.

Stockholm
Level Contributor
658 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Island Tours - recommendations

Just catching the next longtail from one of the stations is very cheap and easy, as well as much nicer than organized tours, but it only works to destinations like Railey, Phra Nang, Poda...Possibly Hong but that's a rather long ride (and renting your own longtail for the day is better if there are several of you). To PP you do need a speedboat tour - we've used several different companies and they were rather similar. 4 islands can be done using the longtail cooperative, but it's not necesarily better or cheaper than "real" tours. In my experience, Barracuda has few return guests, but otherwise both prices and what you get is rather similar across companies

Krabi
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Island Tours - recommendations

Hi, island tour around aonang you can do as private and join with other person so that is difference price also. in aonang they provide. 1. 4 island tour,2. phi phi island, 3.hong island, 4 jamesbond island. or you can go by your self to railay beach. every island if you go you can do snorklling and laydown on the beach. them start from 9.00 A.M - 3.00 P.M they have free transfer free entrance fee free lunch free equiment mask, guide. pls note low cost low service.

3. Re: Island Tours - recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, October 28, 2012