We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andaman adventures

Which Ao Nang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NSW
Level Contributor
158 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Andaman adventures

I tried to create a review for these guys but trip advisor said I couldn't??? Strange!!

Anyway I booked 2 tours with these guys late October 2010, for 6 people. I couldn't be more happy with them!!!

Our elephant trip we were getting nervous about as we waited at our hotel and seen some of the vehicles peopke were getting into! We were so relieved when an air conditioned mini van pulled up for us!! There were probably another 6 people on the tour that day. The feed we had for lunch was AMAZING at a cat fish farm which was sooo pretty! Couldn't believe the effort and how nice they were!!

Phi phi trip we were picked up in an open canopy like ute, but we only went 5 km or so down the road to the jetty so it wasn't a problem. We were lucky and had a beautiful day for phi phi!! Again food amazing, and fresh fruit and cake handed out as afternoon tea! And free water and softdrink all day!!

I would highly recommend!!

1. Re: Andaman adventures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 08, 2011