We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tropical Storm - Bahamas

Long Island
2 posts
Save Topic
Tropical Storm - Bahamas

Well the good news is the storm is almost over and our house (it's made of poured concrete) held up just find and has a very full 17,000 gallon cistern. The bad news is, no planes are leaving Long Island, so my tenants will have to stay a few extra nights. For some reason they like this idea. I guess even in a tropical storm, if the digs are great, it's always paradise. www.BahamasBeachfrontVilla.com

North Carolina
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tropical Storm - Bahamas

The storm is almost over? I thought it hadn't hit the Bahamas yet. Our flight is still not cancelled (we are suppose to arrive at 10:15 pm tonight to Nassau). It isn't looking very good for us though. Of course Atlantis will only give us a credit for another time, which will not be possible for us.

2. Re: Tropical Storm - Bahamas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, September 12, 2009