We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants in summer

Which Harbour Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
restaurants in summer

Do the local restaurants ,queen conch,angelas etc. remain open thru all of August

St. Augustine...
Level Contributor
46 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants in summer

According to staff at Runaway HIll most on island except at Valentines Marina shut down in August. a pity as island is gorgeous anytime of year. IF MORE GO IN JULY/AUG/SEPT MORE WILL REMAIN OPEN! We just returned from first visit and I would not have wanted to go before June as water was perfect temp and I wouldn't mind a few degrees warmer so is always june/july for me from now on! Probably all the little local places in town would and seafood shacks by Fishermans Dock would be open and can cook own food which is lots cheaper if renting house. Contact some of restaurants to verify and encourage more to go July-sept to support the economy and be there when weather perfect! We never used A/C as always a breeze, often stiff, off Atlantic! Go and support the wonderful friendly people there. I also recommend a day sail with great snorkeling or sunset sail with Capt Bob Knauss on Eventide-highlight of trip and you can take own food or he can provide

2. Re: restaurants in summer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Harbour Island