We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa services

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
57 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Spa services

We will be staying in Eleuthera at the end of March. As far as I can tell, there are no spas on Eleuthera that one can go to...unless The Cove will have one. Anyone know? If not, are there any spas in the resorts on Harbor Island?

I am contemplating having Monique Smith come to the house but my friend and I would probably prefer to go somewhere for the get-away-from-it-all experience (read: leave husbands and kids at home.)

Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks, Dawn

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
99 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa services

I found a website for The Island Spa on HI. It is www.theharbourisandspa.com I will probably finding myself there in March as well.

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
57 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa services

Thanks! For some reason your link didnt work, so I am pasting this link here for anyone else who wants to try it:

www.theharbourislandspa.com/default.html

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
99 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spa services

Dawnpumps, If I am lucky enough to squeeze in a good massage I will let you know how the service is. I am only in Harbour island for a couple of days so it may or may not happen. Have a fabulous vacation!

Harbour Island
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Spa services

I own and operate The Island Spa, we are located on Bay St. at the Valentines Resort. We are open dailyand would be happy to serve you.

Karen

Harbour Island
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Spa services

Island Spa is always my first call. There is no better massages on earth! Soul sister Karen from Sea House

Edited: 2:56 pm, October 20, 2013
Harbour Island
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Spa services

THE island Spa Deep Tissue, Energizing Massage is a MUST!!!!

Have 2 Hands or 4 Hands massage ON THE BEACH!!!

Karen, the friendly, well educated owner shows up on time, with her bright smile and strong hands.

Dr, Lee Percentie drdds@hotmail.com

7. Re: Spa services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Harbour Island
Recent Conversations