We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Use of Hotels if not staying there?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
30 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Use of Hotels if not staying there?

We will be on Harbour Island for a week staying in a private home. Do any of the hotels (Romora, Pink Sands, Coral Sands) allow you to use their facitilies if you are not staying there? For example, their pool, spa, watersports?

Thanks.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,378 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Use of Hotels if not staying there?

I would doubt it very much. All of these resorts are pretty small. Go to the hotels link on the left side of the forum and find the numbers for these places. Give them a call and ask.

On Island
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Use of Hotels if not staying there?

Ramora Baywill let you use the pool if your utilizing their water front restaurant which is very good and has live music some nights also.

I think Coral Sands you can rent beach cabanas and also rent their Kayaks also. If the pool is not busy and you have lunch there I believe if you are respectful you can use the pool.

Pink Sands, No not that I have heard.

S/A

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
30 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Use of Hotels if not staying there?

In looking at rental houses, there have been a few that indicate that the rental includes privileges at the Coral Sands or Pink Sands through a social membership. I was wondering if the hotels offer them for short stays.

On Island
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Use of Hotels if not staying there?

The memberships at Coral Sands are only attached to a couple houses and I believe that that kind of access to Coral Sands is only available to guests or houses who purchased memberships, not to casual short term visitors.

Hope that helps

S/A

5. Re: Use of Hotels if not staying there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, June 01, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Harbour Island
Recent Conversations