We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I thought I made a reservation, but room was already booked!

Lancaster County, PA
Level Contributor
216 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
I thought I made a reservation, but room was already booked!

For those that have stayed at Seneca Springs Resort I need some input. I was super excited yesterday to go through the online booking and choose the Cedar Heights room in the lodge 2nd floor. I received a message that the room had already been booked:( The only other room in the lodge thats open is the Pinot Noir room. That room doesn't have an in room bathroom:( Its across the hall. That level is shared with 3 other rooms. I think this would make things very uncomfortable for me:( Its a shame bc I love the other things the resort had to offer. Can anyone suggest a different place or speak to this room?

Likely To Sell Out
2-Day Niagara Falls Tour from New...
447 reviews
from $320.00*
Likely To Sell Out
Niagara Falls, Washington DC...
1 review
from $673.00*
3-Day Tour: Finger Lakes, Niagara...
59 reviews
from $442.00*
Likely To Sell Out
5-Day Tour: Philadelphia, D.C...
Lancaster County, PA
Level Contributor
216 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I thought I made a reservation, but room was already booked!

Cindy from the SSR called me and was SOOOOOO accommodating! I will have to move once (probably) during our stay, but she was so helpful and kind! She spent time acquainting me to the area and giving me ideas about where to go and what to do to start looking into:) I am even more excited to visit the FL area and her establishment now:) Thanks Cindy!!! I will be writing a review on return for all of you :)

2. Re: I thought I made a reservation, but room was already booked!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, August 05, 2014