We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon August 2015

Which Kuredu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bridgend
8 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon August 2015

Hi everyone,

We are just about to book our honeymoon Dubai 3 nights, Kuredu 7 nights but are just debating accommodation and presence of resort. We cannot afford the 7 in a water villa so was thinking of going for a beach jacuzzi villa. I have read some reviews that sangu beach jacuzzi villas can have blocked view of sea by water villas is this true? Are the O jacuzzi villas more modern? I would like a nice sunset unspoilt view so where would you recommend? We also will want to go to main bars in evening but some evenings may just want to chill in the jacuzzi so want peace and quiet then hence my thinking O or Sangu resorts would be better? I'm also looking for perfect white sand and turquoise sea and someone said O resort doesn't have best sand? Would you recommend trying to upgrade to a water villa for a few nights to experience it? I am so excited. Also will we be able to eat in all 4 restaurants being all inclusive I understand there is charges for the 3 a la carte.

Hope my questions are not too confusing and hope you can help,

Thanks in advance,

Emma

Bridgend
8 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Honeymoon August 2015

Aw how romantic. Hope you have a fabulous time x

12. Re: Honeymoon August 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 27, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Kuredu
Recent Conversations