We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jacuzzi Beach Villa --- O or Sangu?

San Antonio, Tx
Level Contributor
54 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Jacuzzi Beach Villa --- O or Sangu?

I've reserved a jacuzzi beach villa at Kuredu for October. I know I want to stay on either the O or Sangu. The resort desk attendant assured me that new Sangu pool and restaurant would be open then. I am reserved on a "half board" breakfast and dinner basis.

Please.... I have some questions for those in the know!

-Should I stay in a JBV in Sangu or O? I am traveling solo, if this makes a difference.

-Is the coffee in the room complimentary, or should I bring my own?

-They are offering me all inclusive, but I don't drink alcohol so I'm not sure it's worth the price. Your thoughts?

-I will bring my own snorkel gear... which beach is the best for snorkeling?

-How did you get your sun lotion and bug spray through TSA? I don't want to buy it there.

-They want to charge me $20 more per night to stay in O and $40 per night in Sangu. Is this resort that "nickel and dime" all over?

Thanks so much!!

Edited: 9:02 pm, July 09, 2014
Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Jacuzzi Beach Villa --- O or Sangu?

see posts 2 & 5. You're not gonna get much better info than that

tripadvisor.co.uk/…60297945

Madrid, Spain
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
4,072 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Jacuzzi Beach Villa --- O or Sangu?

I HonesTly think it is a risk going to a resort with works, as they always last longer than the initial prevision and they disturb, maybe not in your Villa, but they do if you go around the island.

23. Re: Jacuzzi Beach Villa --- O or Sangu?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, August 10, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Kuredu
Recent Conversations